spMats Cost Benefit Analysis
spMats Major Upgrade Version 8.1x released
- Added support for ACI 318-14 and CSA A23.3-14
- Brand new finite element engine increasing solver capacity six times and substantially speeding up solution of large models
- Introduced additional capacity allowing up to 26 basic load cases and up to 64,500 elements
- Introduced spreasheet style input for loads and load combinations
- New results section reporting reaction values for soil, springs, restraints, and piles
- New input-output file management
- On-screen display of solver messages
- New controls for solver criteria to control uplift and contact area.
- Read complete release notes...