: career : Operations/Marketing Coordinator
StructurePoint is currently seeking a Marketing/Operations Coordinator with a Business/Marketing degree to support, market and promote StructurePoint Engineering software to engineers in the construction industry by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking customer data, maintaining promotional materials inventory, planning seminars, meetings and trade shows, maintaining databases, and preparing informational reports.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing customer records, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, and planning and organizing promotional materials.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing customer data.
- Support operations staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, and relaying customer service requests
- Research competition by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising, in addition to maintaining a research database.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments, and coordinate mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Stay up to date with industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities or reading and analyzing trade publications.
- Develop and explore business opportunities through prospecting and nurturing leads.
- Explore opportunities to add value to personal duties.
- Knowledge of Spanish or other languages, is useful but not required.
- Flexible and willing to perform varying projects in an active and fast-paced customer-oriented environment.
- Strong abilities in written and spoken communication.
- GPA of 3.00 or higher.