spConsult is an Engineering Consulting Service provided to StructurePoint clients. We
draw from decades of combined Structural Engineering experience, our unique history as the
Engineering Software Group of the Portland Cement Association (PCA),
and close relationships with industry professionals, to provide clients with a gateway to the vast
knowledge base and resources of the cement and concrete industry.
When there are time limitations, temporary staff shortages, a new or rarely encountered reinforced concrete structural
system, use our spConsult service to supplement your expertise and support your projects to help you work quickly, simply, and accurately.
Specialty engineering consulting in concrete materials and reinforced concrete design is available, with special expertise in:
- Codes and standards.
- Concrete materials testing and investigation.
- Structural concrete damage surveying and condition assessment.
- Repair and retrofit of reinforced concrete structures.
- Environmental liquid containing structures (e.g. liquid containing tank structures and retaining walls).
- Earth and soil retention structures (e.g. retaining walls and highway sound walls).
- Post-tensioned floor systems.
- Parking garage structures.
- Tilt-up and bigbox structures (e.g. eCommerce warehouse and distribution facilities).
-Click a picture below to view the corresponding technical article or design example.
Concrete Floor Systems
Slabs with Beams
Slender Column Systems
Slender Column Design
Moment Magnification & Slenderness
Structural Wall Systems
Concrete Foundation Systems
Transmission & Distribution
Tapered Retaining Walls
spConsult Request Form
To discuss StructurePoint consulting services, please send your request using the form below:
Alternatively, you may email your questions to: support@StructurePoint.org Or call us at 1-847-966-4357