: career : Operations Supervisor
StructurePoint is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor with a degree in Business/Marketing or a related field. Operations scope entails developing, growing, and maintaining strong and lasting customer relationships. Position is responsible for supporting customer inquiries about software features, pricing, licensing, installation, upgrades, including IT related questions and overseeing banking and financial transactions. StructurePoint customer base spans the entire globe with demanding and challenging cultural, language, documentation, and servicing requirements.
- A four year degree in business/marketing or a field related to technical sales and customer service
- Four years of prior work experience related to technical sales, customer service and support
- Strong knowledge of computers and accessories with working knowledge of software and hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Flexible, disciplined, organized and able to analyze and resolve issues in an active and fast-paced customer-oriented environment
- Strong abilities in written and verbal communication. Spanish, French, and/or Arabic are a plus but not required
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment as needed